Sketches in Thyme : I'm a Sketch Designer!

Saturday, February 9, 2019


One of my ambitions for 2019 was to become amember of a design team ... somewhere.

I know.  That is not a very precise goal.  But it wasn't really a goal.  Just an ambition.

I'm very, very pleased to say that that ambition was realized last week when I was invited to be a sketch designer for Sketches in Thyme scrapping challenge blog.

I am beyond excited to join all of these ladies in bringing scrapbooking sketches and inspiration to crafters on a weekly basis.




Be sure to come over and check out the latest challenge.  We'd love to have you join us!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! and thanks for stopping by. I appreciate every comment left here for me. They are very encouraging and brighten my day! =)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS