Two for One

Monday, February 25, 2013



Here is the second card I made from this old Card Patterns sketch.


I decided I was going to make the best of the scrapping time I had the day I made this card, and use up some scraps!  (The first card I made from this sketch that afternoon is found here.)
This card base is, maybe Handsome Hunter...or maybe a green from a variety pack I bought somewhere else.  I'm not sure because it was a half sheet I found amidst one of the various piles of 'stash' that is reinhabiting my stamping room.  The striped DP mat is from an unlabled pack of 8x8 paper I bought at a thrift store.
My SU! supplies include the Real Red DP mat, the Real Red and Garden Green CS for the flower, the Chocolate Chip ribbon and the stamps and ink.
Once again I chalked the Petaloo flowers with Stampin' Pastels and inserted some shiny gold brads.  A few pearls at the points of the sentiment and I was done!  Weeee!  Two for One!  =)

Thanks for stopping by.  I'm always blessed to know you've been here.


Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Great job on this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So feminine and sweet. Love how you did the ribbon treatment. Beautiful card, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour combo and the flowers are so pretty.
    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Hi! and thanks for stopping by. I appreciate every comment left here for me. They are very encouraging and brighten my day! =)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS