Best Wishes

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I know I made this card using some challenge as my inspiration.  But alas...It was done so long ago that I don't remember which one it was.



The pink and black combination was way out of my color comfort zone, but I had been seeing so many lovely cards in these colors, I wanted to try my hand at it.  I'm satisfied with this card, but I can't say I'm pleased.  Guess that means I'll be giving it another go someday.

Thanks for stopping by....and Best Wishes to all of you this week!

CS: SU!
Stamps: SU!, Layers of Color
Punches: SU!
Emboss Folders: Sizzix
Embellishments: My stash

Elizabeth

5 comments:

  1. I think it's lovely and I love the pink, black and white color combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth, so happy to see you blog. Your card is verrrrry stylish and I love everything about it.
    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the panel with the black and white and love the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink and black... such a lovely and elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I on the other hand can't seem to stop myself from using black on the cards I make -- black and red, black and yellow, well, black and EVERY color! Thanks for your help with my blog! (Oh and we sang that song, 'love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul with our your mind and with all your strength' at church today :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! and thanks for stopping by. I appreciate every comment left here for me. They are very encouraging and brighten my day! =)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS