Love that Smile!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I've been spending a lot of time in my scrapping room lately.  It's been helping me keep the stress to a minimum as I drag out boxes, sort through stuff and decide what to do with it in other parts of the house.  I'm sure you've all been there where you suddenly realize there is a lot of STUFF in your life that you'd rather not have there.  It just tends to accumulate, (and then multipy ???), until you can't ignore it any more.  Things reached that point here, so I started to dig in.

And how does spending time in my scrapping room help alleviate the stress?  Well, when I take a break from the sorting, I've been putting my mind and efforts into some serious scrapbooking.  I've been intending to do this for years, (no, I won't mention how many), and decided taking breaks from the cleaning and sorting to be creatively crafty is a great 'two birds with one stone' approach to life right now.  And I have to say, it's been working fantasticly!

Here is the proof of it where the scrapbooking is concerned.  It still lacks a title.  I'm not sure what that should be, but it's mostly done.



This is actually a layout I started in January of 2013, but only finished the last week of December.  See!  I had intentions!  It just didn't work out.

But I'm on a roll now.  (Remember the 'Diligence' page from my Book of Me?)
This is only the beginning of what I have to share.  I'm really excited to be getting these done since it's been on my 'To Do' list for a long time.

Hope you have a blessed and cozy weekend.



Credits:
Stampin' Up!: BG DP, cardstocks,  stamps and punches
Stash: other DPs, buttons, ribbon and twine



2 comments:

  1. Such a super smile and lovely page.
    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having just sold our home and moved, I am totally familiar with that overwhelming feeling of SO MUCH STUFF! Congrats to you for attacking it straight on and for getting in some wonderful creative time along the way. Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! and thanks for stopping by. I appreciate every comment left here for me. They are very encouraging and brighten my day! =)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS