Too Many Temptations!

Friday, April 15, 2011

I've figured out that there are way too many good challenge blogs out there!  =))  If I'm going to get back into any kind of regular paper crafting mode, I will have to limit the challenges I read and participate in.

For today, I'm posting some pictures of cards we made, but didn't finish in time, or didn't post in time to make the deadlines of the challenges that inspired them.

And....... I'll be choosing two challenges each week to use as the inspiration for my cards and other scrapping.  This week I'm going to do the Stampin' Sisters in Christ and either the Moxie Fab World or the Color Throwdown,  I'm not sure yet.  And actually, I may be able to make one project work for both of those!  =)))

Here is a card I did for a previous Moxie Fab World: An Idea in Yellow.

Credits:
Card Stock: SU! (yellow), stash (white)
Stamps, Ink & Ribbon: SU!
Buttons: stash


Here is a gallery of cards done by some of my girls.


 Credits:
Card Stock & DP: SU! & stash
Stamps & Ink: SU!
Punches: SU!, Fiskars, Marvy
Stencil: Pebbles Inc.
Ribbon: SU! & stash
Brads & Eyelets: SU! & OTC



Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

Hi! and thanks for stopping by. I appreciate every comment left here for me. They are very encouraging and brighten my day! =)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS