Project Life: Nutty Style

Wednesday, December 10, 2014


I just read a very inspiring post at This Blog.  I know it's a few months old, but it is timely for me.  You see, I've gotten hooked on Project Life®.....Sort of.

Sort of??

Yah!  I still like to make traditional 12x12 layouts, but I also like the ease of Project Life.  So what do I do about it??  Combine, of course!

Now, I also have YEARS of back scrapbooking to do.  And the post mentioned above fits, because it gave me some ideas for how to organize all that history so I can actually accomplish the scrapping.

These are my first three goals:


These are baby steps, but you have to crawl before you can walk . . . . . I am going to do this!



1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just noticed your blog post on my news feed, so thot I'd stop by and say howdy and Merry Christmas. I'm starting a new project myself that a girlfriend wanted me to join -- an art journaling project -- I think of it as my step back into scrapbooking from cardmaking, so will be posting about it from time to time on my gratitude blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! and thanks for stopping by. I appreciate every comment left here for me. They are very encouraging and brighten my day! =)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS