Challenge Card Four - Psalm 23:4

Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm a little later than I planned to be posting this card.  I didn't make it on Wednesday because that is my town day - 40 miles one way! (Yes, we live way out in the country!)  So....

I started my fourth card for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge #74 last night, but wasn't able to finish it.  I sat myself down early this morning and got the job done!  I like this one, but I'm thinking it might be a little better if I had inked the edges of the Designer Paper.  (Oops!  Too late now!)

Credits:
Card stock, stamps, ink, journaling marker, 
grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals - Stampin' Up!
Designer papers - My Mind's Eye
Brad - Making Memories
Twill tape - from my stash
Sentiment - my personal handwriting

1 comment:

  1. Love the unusual colours and the sentiment is LOVELY!!!
    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Hi! and thanks for stopping by. I appreciate every comment left here for me. They are very encouraging and brighten my day! =)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS