Some kind of Valentine colors!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm speaking of the colors for the challenge over at The Color Throwdown.  This is the second week I've participated in this challenge.  Last weeks colors were much more in my ball park.  This week's colors (all selected from Stampin' Up! color families) are Basic Black, Real Red, Pink Passion (retired) and Orchid Opulence (retired).  These are definitely NOT in my ball park.  Which means I have to send a big TY to the ladies over there for helping to stretch my color thinking box.  And this is the very reason I have chosen to participate in this challenge.

Here's the card I created.  It took me a while to come up with something that I could live with!  =)

Credits:
Card stock (Pink Passion-ret, Orchid Opulence-ret, Real Red), 
stamps (Merci-ret), ink, punches - Stampin' Up!
Scalloped circle dies - Provo Craft
Black card stock, red grosgrain ribbon - from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! and thanks for stopping by. I appreciate every comment left here for me. They are very encouraging and brighten my day! =)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS