I'm trying for a design team!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I was checking out The Lollipop Ladies challenge blog when I found out they had put out a Design Team call.  This may be a crazy (nutty?) thing to do if I make the DT, but I decided to give it a try anyway.  I just figured if I was going to be following and participating in this challenge blog, why not get the 'spotlight' for a while?

So, I took the rules to heart and decided to use my favorite dessert, 'scrummy' banana split, as my inspiration.  Here is the card I made.  [Sorry for the poor pic!  My computer is in for repairs - courtesy of the two year old - so I can't be as fancy as  normal with my posts! =( ]

Credits:
Card stock, designer paper, stamp, ink, 
punches, grosgrain ribbon - Stampin' Up!
Brads - Oriental Trading Co.
Pearls - Mark Richards
Paper flowers - e./Prima Marketing
Velvet ribbon - from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! and thanks for stopping by. I appreciate every comment left here for me. They are very encouraging and brighten my day! =)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS